David Haydock LLB ACA
Experienced finance professional with 25+ years’ experience in leadership roles, primarily within manufacturing and aviation sectors (both military & civil). Proven and respected track record including the leadership and turnaround of teams, and the setting, measuring and drive for delivery of project/business results.
Strong accounting background augmented by risk management, business improvement (lean) skills, customer facing partnership roles, wider general management responsibilities and company secretarial experience. UK security cleared. Board level operational experience but equally comfortable in hands-on roles, where needed to drive performance improvement of finance teams. Known and respected for his ability to communicate and operate across the wider business, bringing life and meaning to numbers, enabling management to better understand and act upon their financial responsibilities.
- Proven track record in delivery of strong Project Finance leadership
- Ability to contribute to and provide challenge at Exec and Board levels
- Ability to communicate & deliver strong financial control and improved results
- Business improvement delivery experience both in mature businesses and start-up
- Thorough understanding of business processes allied to business acumen
- Proven ability to work with and quickly gain respect amongst peer group
- Experience of working in collaborative environments with domestic and international partners, customers, and the military