Nathan Powell BSc (Hons)
An insightful, versatile, driven and personable business leader with more than 10 years of experience establishing and leading new teams and business capabilities. Building on an extensive career in commercial and contract management, Nathan has operated at executive director level for more than 7 years across Change Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Commercial, Supply Chain, Facilities Management and Information Technology.
A strategic thinker, with excellent planning and organisational skills and a proven ability to span across organisations to develop policies and execution plans, including corporate strategy, business planning, corporate social responsibility and wellbeing. Thrives in dynamic project environment, helping teams to make sense of ambiguity, define action plans and deliver rapid performance to deliver business outcomes.
Drives transformational change by challenging the status quo, applying creative problem solving and focusing on commercial value and business outcomes, to help businesses and teams achieve their potential. Defines and delivers change programmes and business outcomes, through inclusive leadership, Change Management techniques and instilling a team focus on delivering clearly defined programmes. Provides clear, supportive, empathetic leadership, and uses performance management and focused development initiatives to help teams accelerate performance.
- Engages and quickly builds relationships at all levels, from Board and Senior Executive, to team leaders and shop floor
- Proven ability to define and communicate company strategy, business plans, objectives and key results, together with associated performance management frameworks
- Creative problem solver – helps businesses define, develop and implement transformational change programmes to deliver team and organisational potential
- Business Improvement (Lean) and change management skill set
- Track record of establishing new teams and capabilities in start-up and project environments
- Expertise in Commercial & Contract Management and Supply Chain, with 20 years’ experience across defence, aerospace, public sector, energy and banking – IACCM CCM Practitioner
- UK Security Cleared