Paul Christmas ChPP RPP FAPM
Paul is a widely respected senior project manager with an extensive track record of delivering complex, multi-national projects in the Aerospace and Defence sectors.
He successfully led several enterprise-wide strategic projects with £100m+ business benefit in a FTSE100 company, and also established and led a divisional Programme Management Office noted for setting new standards of excellence within that company. He has made a very successful transition into interim project management, achieving high levels of client satisfaction and repeat engagement. Paul is experienced in leading complex engineering, product development, manufacturing, and business transformation projects in Defence and Aerospace sectors. He has current SC clearance.
Qualified to MSc level in project management and ChPP-certified, Paul is a former chair of the Association for Project Management (APM) Midlands Branch. He is open, direct, and naturally confident, with a relaxed, good-humoured leadership style and a reputation for common sense and reliability. A strong analytical thinker able to quickly grasp new and unfamiliar concepts, Paul is recognised for his ability to assimilate complex business problems into practical, easy to understand priorities.
- Project and programme management – ChPP, FAPM, MSc – RPP, FAPM, MSc
- PMO establishment and leadership – project governance, functional leadership, process ownership, project assurance
- Development of effective project and business strategies
- Portfolio management and governance
- New product development, business transformation and operations-based projects, especially in advanced technology and regulated environments