Paul Christmas RPP FAPM
Paul is a widely-respected senior project manager with an extensive track record of delivering complex, multi-national projects in the Aerospace and Defence sectors.
He successfully led several enterprise-wide strategic projects with £100m+ business benefit in a FTSE100 company, and also established and led a divisional Programme Management Office noted for setting new standards of excellence within that company. He has made a very successful transition into interim project management, achieving high levels of client satisfaction. Among other duties, he has delivered advanced technology projects through concept and preliminary design, led a company-wide PMO, and completely rewritten and implemented a bid and project Life Cycle Management process. Paul is experienced in leading product development, manufacturing, software, M&A and business transformation projects.
Qualified to MSc level in project management and RPP-certified, Paul has also chaired the Association for Project Management (APM) Midlands Branch. He is open, direct, and naturally confident, with a relaxed, good-humoured leadership style and a reputation for common sense and reliability. A strong analytical thinker able to quickly grasp new and unfamiliar concepts, Paul is recognised for his ability to assimilate complex business problems into practical, easy to understand priorities.
- Project and programme management – RPP, FAPM, MSc
- PMO establishment and leadership – project governance, functional leadership, process ownership, project assurance
- Development of effective project and business strategies
- Portfolio management and governance
- New product development, business transformation and operations-based projects, especially in advanced technology and regulated environments