Peter Baber ChPP RPP MAPM
Delivery focused Programmes Director and Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) with over 30+ years international experience in leading Portfolio, Programme and Project Management teams to deliver high value contracts in the Defence and Civil Aerospace sector. Recently approved to support Cabinet Office IPA High Risk Programme Assessments. Proven experience in the establishment of sustainable Programme Management structures and cross functional capability. Specific experience of working with different organisational and international cultures. Strong delivery and customer focus. Pragmatic, high integrity approach has shown repeated success with in delivering the benefits sought by blue chip clients in Defence, Space & Aerospace. Significant business leadership experience gained with Rolls-Royce, GE Aviation and SAFRAN Aircelle.
Peter established Prohawk Solutions on the basis of delivering the focused Interim PM services that he would have valued during his corporate career and based on its track record and client testimonials continues to attract outstanding PM Professional Associates.
- Programme & Portfolio Management leadership and delivery
- Project and Programme Recovery
- Stakeholder management and building of strong customer relationships
- High Risk Programme Assessor
- Facilitation and delivery of major change and transformation Programmes
- 'Fit for Purpose' cross functional process improvement
- Establishment of Programme Management Functions/PMO's
- Bid management and compliance assessment
- Project Management Structure & Capability Development
- Facility closures and international capability/technology transfer to LCE's
- Significant UK MoD and international experience
- Development and mentoring of Project Management talent
- Supply Chain capability assessment and restructuring