Sarah Coleman MBA ChPP FAPM FCMI
Senior and widely respected professional with extensive experience of working at senior and Board level across the public sector, professional services, financial services, telecoms, software and central government. Experienced in commercial, projects, programmes, transformation and strategic initiatives across private sectors and central government in the UK and internationally. Specialises in operationalising strategy and policy.
First career in systems design, systems development and integration, and of systems implementation has informed her systems-thinking approach. Has worked with major, complex, messy and sensitive digitisation and transformation projects and programmes across a wide range of industry sectors for multi-nationals and government. Focuses on governance and assurance, delivery operating model, capability and capacity building, controls and performance, people and culture, and business readiness to ensure initiatives land well and provide the anticipated outcomes and benefits. UK security cleared. High Risk Reviewer for the Cabinet Office for GMPP. Robust experience of assuring Projects, Programmes and Transformation, and of developing competency frameworks and L&D strategies for in-house capability building.
Holds an MBA from Cranfield School of Management and is a Visiting Fellow at Cranfield University. Chartered Project Professional, Fellow and former Non-Executive Director of the Association for Project Management, and a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute. Published author and researcher. Facilitator and coach.
- Ability to contribute to and provide constructive challenge at Exec and Board levels
- Projects, programmes and transformation across regulated industry sectors and central government - ChPP, FAPM, FCMI
- Strong commercial acumen gained across industry sectors
- Project/programme/transformation strategy, delivery and performance
- Project/programme/transformation organisation operating model design and implementation
- Project/programme/transformation governance, assurance and critical-friend reviews
- Early stage project/programme/transformation scoping, shaping, design, operating model set-up, business case
- Development and delivery of strategy to professionalise and develop P3M and transformation capability, including project/programme/transformation sponsors
- Stakeholder engagement and communications strategy and implementation