Adrian G Johnson
Adrian is a highly experienced aerospace and defence professional with 30+ years working globally across the industry. This includes Head of Business Development, Sales and Contracting whilst also having Head of Operations and Head of Business experience within Rolls-Royce, EUROJET & Airbus for India, the entire Middle East region including Egypt, and Europe. Adrian’s experience includes extensive professional engagement with different cultures, Government Ministries, airlines and other major OEMs.
Adrian is a proven leader of complex European Collaboration, accountable for cross-functional working groups across the entire bid management process, majoring on the business plan while at all times ensuring governance, accountability and transparentness. Successfully delivering numerous high-profile Request for Proposals (RFPs) against challenging time and budget KPI’s, leading in-country contract negations.
Successful proven track record leader while Head of Operations and President, Full accountability overseeing entire facilities and departments, Profit and Loss (P&L), Health and Safety (H&S) with staff levels +300, focusing on processes, procedure, quality and contracted deliverables.
- Vast business experience while resident in India, the Middle East and Europe
- Proven ability to establish enduring, professional and influential relationships
- Leader of International Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Leadership of successful EMA business spin-offs relating to commercial offsets & joint ventures
- Strong commercial acumen of business plans, risk and opportunity management, contract clauses and negotiation strategies
- Anticipate and align business processes to have new business competency
- Proven ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the customer’s organisation
- Leader of Operations and Business, established new product lines, flow down business plans and establish KPI’s throughout all business functions
- Board Director, setting 5-year business strategy, fully accountable for the H&S, P&L, environmental
- Proven track record Business improvement/LEAN activities improving business cost rates
- Strong aeronautical engineering background